Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montecristo Grand Edmundo
Montecristo Grand Edmundo
2010 Edición Limitada

(Click on cigar name above to head over to the episode page to listen!)

Size: 5.9” x 52
Vitola: Cañonazo

Wrapper: Cuba
Binder: Cuba
Filler: Cuba

About:
This Montecristo Edición Limitada was released by Habanos S.A. in 2010 with tobacco that has been aged at least two years. This release was packaged in boxes of ten with a second gold Edición Limitada 2010 band added below the familiar Montecristo band. The cigar I smoked to review was the fifth I have smoked out of this box.

Episode Sponsor:
This Episode is sponsored by the Cigar Snapshot Advertising Department. Send an email to sales@cigarsnapshot.com for advertising rates and information for website ads and podcast episode sponsorships.

Recaps from previous episodes:
- Voicemail from Ricardo his experiences at the Crush and Roll 2011 event in Central California.
- Feedback of all types is encouraged – please participate in the podcast with me!

New this episode:
- BOTS Podcast is back up and running. www.botscast.com
- I ordered some cigars for future review episodes.
- Emilio Cigar sent me some sample to review in future episodes.
- THE FIRST CIGAR SNAPSHOT CONTEST IS ANNOUNCED - Listen for details on how you can enter to win cigars!!

Give us your feedback!
www.cigarsnapshot.com
feedback@cigarsnapshot.com
www.facebook.com/cigarsnapshot

Twitter:
@cigarsnapshot – show updates only
@maytagman1 – Bill’s personal account

VOICEMAIL FEEDBACK LINE: 209-432-3535

Great Review Bill!

I like the contest idea as well!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(09-25-2011, 10:08 PM)Hunlock Wrote: Great Review Bill!

I like the contest idea as well!

You have until this Thursday at 11:59pm Pacific time to enter... Wink

I'll listen to this podcast tomorrow at the gym.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I like the review. If you are still doing these things I'll have to figure out the whole podcast thing and subscribe. I just recently picked up a couple boxes of these and plan to buy my dealer out. They has really aged well.
(06-30-2013, 05:09 PM)bondsman Wrote: I like the review. If you are still doing these things I'll have to figure out the whole podcast thing and subscribe. I just recently picked up a couple boxes of these and plan to buy my dealer out. They has really aged well.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I put that show to bed last year... I am on to a new project now. Smile

I just had one from this same box, and they are doing quite nicely!