Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie with new humidor!
(09-22-2011, 08:14 PM)SmokingParrot Wrote: The best part is I only paid $200 and it was brand new in box.

I love a deal!

Fully seasoned now. Stable humidity. Ready for cigars.

In fact I got an Opus X the other day that will go in it first!

Where the hell did you get that for $200 BRAND NEW!?
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
It was a Guy on kijiji. He got it as a gift and never opened it. He had it for sale for $600 and price kept dropping. I just kept waiting and then offered him $200.
(09-16-2011, 12:08 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Woule love to see internal and external pics.
Jimmie, get yourself a penthouse mag

(09-23-2011, 07:16 AM)SmokingParrot Wrote: It was a Guy on kijiji. He got it as a gift and never opened it. He had it for sale for $600 and price kept dropping. I just kept waiting and then offered him $200.

Great score for sure! Have fun filling it up & Enjoy it in good health!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Those are some cool pics of that humidor, I have a humidor from the 1920's or 30's I will post some pics soon
(09-23-2011, 07:16 AM)SmokingParrot Wrote: It was a Guy on kijiji. He got it as a gift and never opened it. He had it for sale for $600 and price kept dropping. I just kept waiting and then offered him $200.

Damn, thats the way to do it! I really like it.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Welcome smokingparrot I'm new here to. My god I want that the new one you know lol.
How many does that hold? I have the old one like yours." Full " So I will be looking to upgrade.
Love my stogies