Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have become a c-bid junkie
I have heard a lot of people talk about c-bid, and have checked it out a time or two.  Recently I have been spending a bit more time there, and I have become a c-bid whore.  Why have I ever payed retail? 

I am going to need more room.[bravo2]
I like smoking lightning
I'm the same way. I also found daily deal at cigar.com and cigarmonster.com

I'm finding reasons to buy more cigars then I need. I have so many that I haven't even tried in my humi. It only hold 175! I might need a second.
flash Wrote:I'm the same way. I also found daily deal at cigar.com and cigarmonster.com

I'm finding reasons to buy more cigars then I need. I have so many that I haven't even tried in my humi. It only hold 175! I might need a second.
I can bet you that if you stick around here you are going to need more room.
I like smoking lightning
I'm actually trying to keep my number of sticks low right now. I don't have room for another humi, and I could very easily loose all my sticks over night here (Afghanistan), so I'm trying to only have a supply that I consider expendable. But it's hard when I find a good deal to say no.

But when I get home...its ok like donkey kong, if he smoked cigars.
[lol][lol][lol]On like Donkey Kong[lol][lol][lol]
I like smoking lightning
I was the same way for a year. Junkie[lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.