Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who uses Pandora?
So what do you guys think of Spotify? My son told me about it tonight.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(09-10-2011, 09:53 PM)Tonto Wrote: So what do you guys think of Spotify? My son told me about it tonight.

I use it, and like it. I am not a "power user" or anything, but I set up a playlist and let it roll.. I like pandora a little better only because if plays random songs for you based on what like...

Spotify is 100% selected by you...Still very cool!

I think they got hit with a copyright lawsuit the same day they launched in the US...

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Hunlock Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 09:53 PM)Tonto Wrote: So what do you guys think of Spotify? My son told me about it tonight.
I think they got hit with a copyright lawsuit the same day they launched in the US...

Sad

so, is it safe to use?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(09-10-2011, 10:06 PM)Tonto Wrote:

Sad

so, is it safe to use?

Oh Yeah! Sorry....lol

I do not believe there is any effect on the end-user. The worst that would happen is that you would log in one day and it wouldn't work.

I use the free version, BTW.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(09-10-2011, 10:10 PM)Hunlock Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 10:06 PM)Tonto Wrote:

Sad

so, is it safe to use?

Oh Yeah! Sorry....lol

I do not believe there is any effect on the end-user. The worst that would happen is that you would log in one day and it wouldn't work.

I use the free version, BTW.

Yeah, my son was showing me the free version...it did look nice!
If you guys haven't checked it out already Grooveshark is a cool mix between Spotify and Pandora.
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstein
Just checked out spotify and pulled all the bookmarked songs I had on pandora onto a playlist. I think I'll still use pandora because it plays so many different bands, but spotify is pretty damn cool. Great recommendation!