Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Magnum!
Hey Andy! We are not alone with our sports teams!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...aPSgjM98Q0
By the way, the last 30 seconds is hilarious unless you are a Green Bay fan! HAHAHAHA!
OMG!! That's sooo funny. You had to look REAL hard to find that. Great post Daryn

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-15-2011, 02:28 PM)US_Tank Wrote: By the way, the last 30 seconds is hilarious unless you are a Green Bay fan! HAHAHAHA!

LOL...Yes, those boys from Green Bay will be pretty pissed if they win another ring this year but their 13-3 record includes two losses to the Viqueens...They better not get any tears on those rings! Big Grin

Oh, and a technicality, but I think this one's been around for a bit...since the FIRST game is at the Dome and the SECOND game is at Lambeau. I know, a mere technicality, but my friend's mind is frozen and he must not have realized it's the same song and dance as LAST year!

No confidence in McNabb!
I would agree. You need someone like an Aaron Rogers, or something like that. Wink
Well that's 1:50 that I wasted of my time when I could of been planning my superbowl party when we bring home another ring.

Unlike Favre, Aaron Rodgers would never cross that purple line.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!