Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this guys
http://[Image: faaf4893.jpg]

What is this guys. Went to one of the local tobacco stores to day an this is what I got to see after I got home. I am thinking mold but I ain't sure. What you guys think?
well, you're probably right, looks like mold to me. Always check your sticks before you leave. I hope they don't try to tell you it's plume.
No Justice, No Peace!
Well this stick is going into the trash. Now I know I will only order online for now on. I am fore sure have to make a ride to Memphis to get some real smokes. I almost cried when I saw a molding partagas which was a sign for me to get out of dodge.
well i'd wait before you trash it, I'm not as knowledgeable as some others, but i'm fairly confident.
No Justice, No Peace!
I have to go with Slayer, I think it looks like mold but I always ask someone with more experience with cigars. Im gonna let the old fogies chime in Smile
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
I can't really see it in the pic... if it is furry or fuzzy, it is mold.

(08-08-2011, 08:59 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: I can't really see it in the pic... if it is furry or fuzzy, it is mold.

+1
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
it looked fuzzy an furry in the pack before i took it out. i cut the ends off an the cigar looks fine but it still worries me to the point that i won't smoke it. it was pretty damn dried though.
let me give you guys some back ground on cigars around tupelo ms guys. there is only one serious cigar store in tupelo an mostly all they sale are the aurto fuente hemmingways and hemmingways short story, macanados, acids, a few tataina's an i think one padron line which is in a maduro wrapper, the rest is what they call the JR alternatives that they sale for like 2 bucks a stick an really are not that great of smokes but oh well to each its own is what i always say.

the acid's are the only favorites that i like an they only carry the kuba kuba an the bondies, so now all my cigar purchasing is gonna be done online or riding up to meet branden at a local b&m an let him teach me in the ways of cigar buying an smoking lmao.

thanks guys
Sounds like your local B & M isn't taking great care of their cigars. Sounds like online and Memphis are the better ways to go. A shame about the cigar.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Is that a cigar? Oh thanks god, I was going to tell you to go see your family doctor right away!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer