Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SJS..........WTF?
i have a dumb question what are those poker look a like things there. thanks
(08-07-2011, 09:30 PM)supadave Wrote: i have a dumb question what are those poker look a like things there. thanks
You use them when you have a good cigar that you just can't put down and when it gets to a nub you use the poker to hold your numb so you don't burn your fingers

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(08-07-2011, 09:42 PM)-PO- Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 09:30 PM)supadave Wrote: i have a dumb question what are those poker look a like things there. thanks
You use them when you have a good cigar that you just can't put down and when it gets to a nub you use the poker to hold your numb so you don't burn your fingers

Or when you have a stick that has a horrid draw, run it up its tail end and make it mo better. Its a multi purpose tool, Ive already threatened the wife with it also Big Grin

Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(08-07-2011, 09:46 PM)BDM53 Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 09:42 PM)-PO- Wrote:

Or when you have a stick that has a horrid draw, run it up its tail end and make it mo better. Its a multi purpose tool, Ive already threatened the wife with it also Big Grin
Oh yeah forgot about that use

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Lol threaten the wife with it lol. Thanks for the info guys.
The Poker Man strikes like a serial killer. Can he be stopped? Doubt it. Nicely done again, Steve.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"