Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LK poked by the Craftsman SJS
An LK poker? How does Pips rate? Skipper won't be happy!
Skipper is only happy when he's fishing and correcting my spelling on Nub Live.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-12-2011, 01:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Skipper is only happy when he's fishing and correcting my spelling on Nub Live.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(08-11-2011, 10:49 PM)US_Tank Wrote: An LK poker? How does Pips rate? Skipper won't be happy!

I couldn't fit SKIPPER on the handle !!!!! LK is just lucky he's got a short name !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(08-15-2011, 08:53 AM)SJS Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 10:49 PM)US_Tank Wrote: An LK poker? How does Pips rate? Skipper won't be happy!

I couldn't fit SKIPPER on the handle !!!!! LK is just lucky he's got a short name !!!!

Now you are in trouble. Skipper really won't like this now! Can you shorten it to "Skip"? Tongue
HAHAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(08-12-2011, 01:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Skipper is only happy when he's fishing and correcting my spelling on Nub Live.
wow, you're sensative...

Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(08-17-2011, 07:55 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
wow, you're sensative...

No, just the facts or are you sensative for saying that?Tongue

Do you not do that?
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
VERY nice haul. I especially like those scissors... very stylish.
This may be a dumb question regardless of my newb status... and I'm gonna ask it despite knowing I'll look like a complete know-nothing. What are pokers for... I get that they're used for super dense cigars with terrible draw (I think?)... but is that really that common? I haven't come across any yet... But that could just be me.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
They could be use for many purposes.
1. what you just said,
2. To nub a stogie, instead of burning your fingers,
3. to put on the bookshelf as a beautiful show piece,
4. an ice pick. Big Grin
Honorary Shield Brother