Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trojan Rabbit In Action
Seriously Bogey? With the size of the bombs you drop and you pick the Stealth Fighter, come on, get real. Here I will correct it for you Nowthatsfunny
[Image: stealth2.jpg]
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
The bomb went STEALTH MODE...and we have detonation!!!
Excellent... Big Grin

Ok, so I'm checking the DC constantly to see when this box pass arrives at my mailbox. I make a beeline home after work because I'm damn excited to partake in my first pass...and there are some good sticks in this thing that I haven't tried yet.

So I get home and the box is waiting for me on the coffee table. My roommate is curious about this whole concept that involves a common passion for cigars and integrity. I open the fortified box, push the popcorn out of the way, and BAM!! Holy sh1zzen!!! I got hit by a sidewinder! Trojan rabbit? More like Trojan Magnum!

Bogey kindly asked me what cigar I would like to try if I could try any. Nah...he didn't send just a curivari cigar, he sent the whole line of them! Much appreciated brother! Pics coming tomorrow. You know what they say about paybacks Wink
Did it have big, sharp, nasty, pointy teeth??????

Smile
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
[Image: Rabbitattack.jpg]
Yeah it had six nasty filthy sharp teeth! Thanks Bogey!

[Image: 2011-08-03200830.jpg]
Awesome!
More Curivari love being spread around Smile
This is my boomstick!
You have been Bogeytized sir!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Nice hit...great job, Bogey!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"