Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Cigar You've Had?
for me it was a bolivar exclusivo suiza. gifted to me by parkster around christmas 2009. got 2, dad and i each smoked one christmas morning while the kids were opening their gifts and we were trying to clean up after them. like little tornados those ones are. but what a fantastic stick, and a great memory.
Padron 1944 Family Reserve Maduro
(07-26-2011, 08:50 AM)scott81425 Wrote: for me it was a bolivar exclusivo suiza. gifted to me by parkster around christmas 2009. got 2, dad and i each smoked one christmas morning while the kids were opening their gifts and we were trying to clean up after them. like little tornados those ones are. but what a fantastic stick, and a great memory.

You mean one of these?
[Image: IMG_3223.jpg]

Monte #2 04
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
A Taboada Custom Rolled Cañonazo from 2004 when he was rolling at the LCDH in Tijuana.

(07-26-2011, 03:59 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 08:50 AM)scott81425 Wrote: for me it was a bolivar exclusivo suiza. gifted to me by parkster around christmas 2009. got 2, dad and i each smoked one christmas morning while the kids were opening their gifts and we were trying to clean up after them. like little tornados those ones are. but what a fantastic stick, and a great memory.

You mean one of these?
[Image: IMG_3223.jpg]

That's the one!

These are great cigars for sure. Dave gifted me two before that I have not smoked yet. This one he brought for me in Vegas.
My favorite to date was the fresh rolled smoke rolled by Bryan Scholle at the Studio Tobac event. Smoked it 2 weeks after it was rolled !!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Probably the first OpusX "A" that Skipper ever gifted me. New Hampshire GNESO gathering. I think it was 2003. Cigars are always better when smoked in the company of friends.
(07-27-2011, 01:19 PM)ashman Wrote: Cigars are always better when smoked in the company of friends.

+1,000 Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles