Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attn: Gun Owners
Hey fellas...

I am slowly gathering some equipment, and I'm going to try my hand at reloading. If anyone out there saves their brass, please let me know. I am currently looking for .40S&W, .45ACP, .30-06, and .30 30, and maybe a few more cals, as well as dies and other equipment.

If you have anything, please let me know...Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks in advance!

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Ya can't have any of mine! LOL!
(07-25-2011, 03:33 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Ya can't have any of mine! LOL!

Hahaha!

.308, .223/.556 are not on my list....yet!

Do you reload?

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Tank's brother Dave is a master re loader..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-25-2011, 03:35 PM)Hunlock Wrote: Do you reload?

I've been thinking about it for awhile now. I'm thinking only for 9mm & .45 right now though. I'm not sure how many rnds I'd have to reload to make it cost effective for me.

I also shoot 7.62 x 54r milsurp
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Haven't used my reloading equipment in a couple years but you cant have it lol. There will be day everything Ive stashed away will be needed and used. Right now its my rights they are trying to take away, tomorrow it will be my guns. It shall not happen Smile
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(07-25-2011, 05:45 PM)Tonto Wrote:

I've been thinking about it for awhile now. I'm thinking only for 9mm & .45 right now though. I'm not sure how many rnds I'd have to reload to make it cost effective for me.

Well, partly its for cost, but mainly because I have always wanted to. My neighbor wants some reloads, and he would buy supplies, and I would do it. We normally shoot together, so I think it would be fun to test configurations together...etc. I have been weighing out costs, and for quality stuff, it's close...If reloading plinker shells, there is quite the savings.

(07-25-2011, 05:54 PM)BDM53 Wrote: Haven't used my reloading equipment in a couple years but you cant have it lol. There will be day everything Ive stashed away will be needed and used. Right now its my rights they are trying to take away, tomorrow it will be my guns. It shall not happen Smile

Haha!

I want to be clear, I don't want this stuff for free. I hope I'm not coming across that way?

(07-25-2011, 08:05 PM)Hunlock Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 05:45 PM)Tonto Wrote:

Well, partly its for cost, but mainly because I have always wanted to. My neighbor wants some reloads, and he would buy supplies, and I would do it. We normally shoot together, so I think it would be fun to test configurations together...etc. I have been weighing out costs, and for quality stuff, it's close...If reloading plinker shells, there is quite the savings.

(07-25-2011, 05:54 PM)BDM53 Wrote: Haven't used my reloading equipment in a couple years but you cant have it lol. There will be day everything Ive stashed away will be needed and used. Right now its my rights they are trying to take away, tomorrow it will be my guns. It shall not happen Smile

Haha!

I want to be clear, I don't want this stuff for free. I hope I'm not coming across that way?

You didnt come across that way at all, I was just agreeing with Tank. Once you get a set up you will understand, it becomes part of the family and no one can have it Nana.
Good luck on it, you will enjoy it!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
TIM I will keep my brass for ya.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(07-25-2011, 09:53 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: TIM I will keep my brass for ya.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM sent man!