Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros y Puros-La Tribu Pre-Release
Enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X12DxvhGXF4
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Love the hair! Haha
Jebus with da Conk, the butter, the process, the do! NICE! Also, Booyah on the V-Cut. I am bringing mine to Vegas. Hope you are too since we both debuted them together in Modesto. Lastly, you can't beat the Dick cut. LOL!

Great review, Brothers! The La Tribu sounds like a great cigar! You have may have mentioned it and I just missed it, but is La Tribu the mark or a line within a brand? Basically, who makes it?
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
A little bit of everything in this review. I gather the pre release is from a boutique shop?

Jesbus, shave everything off..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
From What I remember it was a blend for Atlantic Cigar but maybe Bill or Doc can answer this cause we got them at the Central coast herf. Hands down a great cigar and a must try for all this year whethersoever they are released Smile
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
It is a private blend from Atlantic - I belive that they are labled as a "Mystery Cigar Pre-Release" on the site. The are priced well, and a fine cigar. I have a review pending as well, but that ties in to another project that I am working on getting moved along.

Sounds like Atlantic is doing some interesting house blends: Spanish Galleon and now La Tribu. Gotta check it out.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Check out those mattresses! Looks like a slut party at the Guzman's. Great video guys.