Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any disc golfers out there?
(08-07-2011, 10:11 PM)GMJager Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 09:55 PM)-PO- Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 05:56 PM)macallan2 Wrote: Been playing for about 20 years here. We have a ton of courses in MN. They all used to be free but some are currently starting to become paid courses. Nothing too expensive and they made some HUGE improvements to one in particular that is now a fee course so I really don't mind but I remember the days. Played in a league for a few years up here and still have my original ball marker with my PDGA registration number on it!Tongue I have discs from back in the day when the Innova guys used to drive around course to course selling discs out of the back of this B2000 and you could trade them hippy lettuce for a disc or two...Cool
Yup Gunner those where the good old days.

I think this may have been a ways before my time... bunch of old farts! Big Grin
Nope I turn 21 on October Wink LOL

I remember the very first dics that came out and how the plastic was way different than today. Today the rubber grips and can handle hard throws into the trees.

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.