Poll: How many sheep has PO produced
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More then we can count
61.54%
8 61.54%
None
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Goat Banger
(07-01-2011, 05:29 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Good thing the Shepherd isnt attending Vegas this year cause Gunnar likes to sport the fur vest with the brown shades at night and that is a lethal combo for Paul! HAHAHAHAHAH

I guess your Vegas wardrobe is safe then Mario...

[Image: makes-a-pimp-look-subtle.jpg]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
BWWWWHAHHAHAHA I'm shocked people dress like that, but then again.

[Image: pimp-my-pimp1.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(07-01-2011, 07:42 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 05:29 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Good thing the Shepherd isnt attending Vegas this year cause Gunnar likes to sport the fur vest with the brown shades at night and that is a lethal combo for Paul! HAHAHAHAHAH

I guess your Vegas wardrobe is safe then Mario...

[Image: makes-a-pimp-look-subtle.jpg]

Those shoes arent pointy enough.....

[Image: tumblr_ljk0foWmk61qdkomto1_500.jpg]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
(07-01-2011, 07:42 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: I guess your Vegas wardrobe is safe then Mario...

Maytag is a crafty mother****er! I just spit beer on my screen.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

You guys are a bunch of clows!!!!!

Serg, those guys look like your cousins....HAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Little Po peep should change his name to lady Ba Ba.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why