Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit Cigar Brands 1900s
Question 
I'm looking for cigar brand logos during the 1890s to 1910s. So far I have the Mazen Humo, Mazen Dime Bank, Mazen Hand Made, Moebs Ben Hur, R & S Rothenberg, R & S Black Gold, Banner Royal Banner, Alex Gordon Austin Blair, Newboy Brown Brothers, Hemmeter Champion and Great Lakes Perfecto

From my research some of these brands were bought and sold and switch manufacturers so I'm probably off with a few as far the original manufacturers, but if anyone has more information on anymore vintage Detroit cigar brands, please chime in. I'd really appreciate it.
I'd check out http://cigarhistory.info for logos and information. Tony is an acquaintance of a friend of mine, and he would definitely be my first stop in looking for info like this.

Best of luck in your search! :-)

Thanx I had previously stumbled upon this site but I couldn't find a way to locate only Detroit manufacturers. Is there any way to contact Tony?
Yeah, the site does not have a search function or an easy way to narrow things down. It looks like it hasn't been updated since '13.

I have never met Tony, but did find an email address buried in the site - Tony@CigarHistory.info

Thanx Maytag!