Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's in Oregon's water?
"Man busted urinating in drinking water reservoir; Oregon town forced to drain 8 million gallons"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...n_8_m.html

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Whoa ......... 8 million gallons?

That Dude REALLY needed to go ....... he must have been a dried up husk when they arrested him.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
WOW
--Mike
Don't they realize that there are fish in the water...and other forest animals that use the lake...and even die in the water...but that's Ok.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Seems like maybe a chlorine tablet would have sufficed
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
In all seriousness, it just goes to show how much we like to waste in this world.

Like you said Jan, fish, other wildlife and death, yet its OK to drain away 8 million gallons and at whatever the cost incurred.

I agree with Branden ..... a bloody chlorine tablet would probably have cleared anything the guys bladder would have put in to the reservoir.

If I paid taxes in that town I would be looking for someones head on a stick ...... and it would not be the guy with the weak bladder either.

Lets assume that the charges will go to court for the guy. On tp of that there is the cost of the 8 million gallons to drain, which will include man hours etc etc.

Good to see taxes being spent wisely during such hard times.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
News update, it was PO and his herd..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Come to think of it we have not heard from PO today.
The sheep must be worried.
are you effing serious? pee is sterile. and if its an open reservoir then well all kinds of shit in there.
(no i didn't read it im lazy Tongue )