Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you smoke?
Well besides my cigar lounge....in the nice warmer weather I am either on front patio aka Gentleman's Quarters or my back deck nightly. In colder weather I resort to the garage aka the Mancave! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I am usually in my garage "The Herfquarters" as I have a laptop, etc. out here.

Back Deck at home, At work it is outside at the picnic table, And or Stanley's cigar lounge in stl. My favorite B&M is The Hill Cigar Co. Great guys and a great atmosphere to smoke in!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
In the house or on the front porch
--Mike
(06-17-2011, 10:44 PM)tafdom Wrote: Wherever I am. Unlike Jimmy breaking the law outside. LOL

Yea, those cigar police are watching! For some reason I feel he is not trembling with fear Smile
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
until I get my own place, I just smoke at a local cigar lounge. Great people, Great TV, and most of all... the GREAT selection of cigars to choose from and smoke for hours on end!
Mainly on my apartment balcony. Other times, I will often smoke a cigar outside the Masonic lodge after a meeting, degree, or Cigar Night herf. Occasionally, I will visit Maytag's Herfquarters.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
My car, My boat, My lounge, My house
& battery Park
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I'm still trying how to figure out how to smoke a cigar with a full face helmet on while riding my motorcycle! The majority of my smoking takes place in the garage.
(06-23-2011, 08:16 AM)BaileyCAO Wrote: I'm still trying how to figure out how to smoke a cigar with a full face helmet on while riding my motorcycle! The majority of my smoking takes place in the garage.

Ask Dooley..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore