Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contest! Contest! Contest!
July 7, 2011 at 11pm C.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(06-14-2011, 01:04 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: Would it be cheating if I fudged some post counts? Wink

In all seriousness... If we say that you have an average posts per day of 6.27, and there are 98+1 posts required to pass him... Then we can estimate 15.63 days before you'll pass Rob, but lets call it 15.50 days for easier math later. Of course, we're assuming that you do not change in your average posting patterns as a result of this post...

Since today is one of the days, we're looking at 14 days from now which would be June 29Th... But, .50 days would be 12hrs from now... Unless you regularly post at or past 11PM PST, then we need to add a day... Then again, you may be so close that you'll just do a few last posts anyways.

So, my guess is June 29Th 8PM PST.

But your theory is based from when Steve first joined the forum. Steve average post is a lot less in the past year then that theory. Plus Dooley is making sure Steve is only posting 2.5 posts a day.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
June 30th 8:25pm
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
I will go with my Mom's birthday. June 28 @ 847pm EST
(06-14-2011, 09:17 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 01:04 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: Would it be cheating if I fudged some post counts? Wink

In all seriousness... If we say that you have an average posts per day of 6.27, and there are 98+1 posts required to pass him... Then we can estimate 15.63 days before you'll pass Rob, but lets call it 15.50 days for easier math later. Of course, we're assuming that you do not change in your average posting patterns as a result of this post...

Since today is one of the days, we're looking at 14 days from now which would be June 29Th... But, .50 days would be 12hrs from now... Unless you regularly post at or past 11PM PST, then we need to add a day... Then again, you may be so close that you'll just do a few last posts anyways.

But your theory is based from when Steve first joined the forum. Steve average post is a lot less in the past year then that theory. Plus Dooley is making sure Steve is only posting 2.5 posts a day.
lol.... That may very well be true...

holy crap..my head hurts!

(06-14-2011, 09:17 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
July 5th, 5:00pm
This is my boomstick!
OK..may sound silly...but i notice that a lot of guesses don't include a time zone - is it assumed that all guesses refer to your time zone?
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Sorry, I forgot. My time zone..Central
My second guess is 7/15 at 10AM.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore