Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wine choice
Love a glass of dark port with my smoke.
I Like dry italian Red wine and Spanish Red
I've been going with aged rum lately, but yeah I do like a good port too!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I will drink just about anything alcoholic with my cigars.
--Mike
Port is good..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Pinot is good nice and cold on a hot day with a nice strong stick Smile Just like today Smile
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Zin and Tempranillo always go well. Also, if u r having a nice full bodied stick, can't go wrong with either a Malbec or a good Napa Cab or Bordeaux. One other I just remembered- Cab Franc is awesome with the fuller or maduro style cigars. Both have a nice compliment of pepper and spice. Both are great around Christmas.
Peace,

Slider

"Well I'm NYC born and raised, but these days I'm lost between two shores..."
Never had port but use to use it a lot in cooking. I've been dabbling in some of the JDs in a snifter and they have been pretty good. The honey JD is outstanding with a cigar.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I am not a white wine drinker unless its french Montrochet, Poully fusie but love red wines Not just homemade the only good thing about home made is there is no chemical, sulfites nothing so you can drink it and not have a headache or nothing the next morning