Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Crazy Cuban Masters the DM
Wow, great job Angel!
This is my boomstick!
(05-31-2011, 07:16 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Dave, I hope there are some sticks there that A. you haven't tried or B. you like!!! Enjoy my friend!!!

I probably should have mentioned this earlier....I was so excited, I forgot, I guess...Smile

I have smoked (and really like) the partagas black labels. And someone gifted me a partagas way back at the pa/nj herf that was awesome. I have never tried the one you sent, but I am looking forward to enjoying that soon!! Smile I have not had the tempus yet, although I have heard many good things about it. I've had various don pepin garcia's but not the one you gifted me, and I have heard many good things about that one too.
The other three, I've never seen before, so they are all definitely new to me!!!!! I am very much looking forward to trying them all! In fact, my biggest problem is going to be pacing myself so I dont smoke them all too quickly! Cant wait for friday to get here. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Yet another beatdown Cuban Style! Nice!!!

wow another one Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Another great hit.....Damn, what's next ??? Dogs & Cats living together !!! It's madness !!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Im glad to see all these La Aroma de Cubas floating around. Ive fallen in love with the Mi Amours. The pic of the box exploded everywhere is priceless, I really needed a laugh today, thank you!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Ismoke seems to have not learned his lesson after the Vegas sitdown!
NICE, enjoy those
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Great hit!!

What's scary is it looks like he numbered the package... What happened to #1-8?!
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
(06-02-2011, 10:48 AM)Emjaysmash Wrote: #1-8?!

I was #4 on the hit list.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"