Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLASS IS IN SESSION
Hahahahahahah Tank!!! Those pics are classics!! We gang banged Betty!! Hahahahhaahah

Hey Judas the Mum, how did the LK break the treaty????

Ps. Don't forget that the Mighty Parkster is a brother of the LK.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The Mighty Parkser, his lovely wife and beautiful daughter will be breaking bread at the Mum beach compound for a week..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yeah but Parkster will be on our turf now! HEHEHEHEHEHE!
(05-28-2011, 12:41 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Yeah but Parkster will be on our turf now! HEHEHEHEHEHE!

What happen pretty boy, the mirror broke.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(05-28-2011, 12:46 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 12:41 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Yeah but Parkster will be on our turf now! HEHEHEHEHEHE!

What happen pretty boy, the mirror broke.

He lost his manpurse
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
My manpurse has guns and gars.
(05-28-2011, 12:59 PM)US_Tank Wrote: My manpurse has guns and gars.

And Nail polish and face cream..

Honorary Shield Brother
At least Tank doesnt walk around with betty's thong like another member we all know! HAHAHAHAHHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(05-28-2011, 05:41 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: At least Tank doesnt walk around with betty's thong like another member we all know! HAHAHAHAHHA

Confused

LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(05-28-2011, 07:49 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Come back to the Trifecta Mum! Forget about PO!

[Image: 3Vegas2010062.jpg]
Watch what you say brain freeze

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.