Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Preferences
Hi

I had a really interesting thought the other day. People usually base their decisions for smoking certain cigars based on tastes, asthetics, ratings and so on.

I was wondering what everyone here prefers more when deciding their cigars? is length more important or is the ring gauge more important?

For me the ring gauge is more important.

Whats yours!?
(05-25-2011, 05:57 AM)gmewu99 Wrote: Hi

I had a really interesting thought the other day. People usually base their decisions for smoking certain cigars based on tastes, asthetics, ratings and so on.

I was wondering what everyone here prefers more when deciding their cigars? is length more important or is the ring gauge more important?

For me the ring gauge is more important.

Whats yours!?

Welcome to the board! Smile

Why not stop by here & introduce yourself?

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-23.html
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I'd have to say a combo of both for me. Kinda depends on what cigar. I tend to stay away from a larger R.G tho...
Depends on how I am feeling, what I am eating and what I am drinking.
--Mike
(05-25-2011, 08:27 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Depends on how I am feeling, what I am eating and what I am drinking.

+1
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
How much time I have, whether or not I want my jaw to hurt afterwards.... Big Grin
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
It all depends on my mood at the moment
With all the great tasting wrappers out there i prefer the smaller ring gauges.
(05-25-2011, 12:41 PM)US_Tank Wrote: With all the great tasting wrappers out there i prefer the smaller ring gauges.

The jokes just write themselves . . .
Corona Gorda
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!