Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE favor to ask
As some of you may or may not know, I am a HUGE transformers nerd.
While the new movie was just ok overall imo (believe me there was lots I didn't like) I Still love the toys and collecting them.
I've been trying to track down LEADER CLASS Jetfire. Word on the street says he comes out in August, but he has been sited at different stores around the country as early as June.This is the LEADER class, the big one, the $44 one. If any of you would keep an eye out at Target, Walmart, Toys r Us and the like that would be much appreciated. There is also aparently a Combo pack with Leader class optimus prime ANd Jetfire which has sold out on the Hasbro site in a day! (for $79.99)
So if you guys could keep an eye out for Jetfire AND/Or the Optimus/Jetfire combo pack for me, and let me know we could work out some arangements of how to ship that to me and probably something in return that would be great.
(yes i've been drinking but I still want this very badly ASAP!!!!1) [Image: emsmilep.gif]
Thanks guys!
[Image: 1180.gif] [Image: 143.gif] [smokin2]
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/P...24519

However, since he is now at least listed (and sold out) on the hasbro toy website, that holds promise that it might show up in stores here soon.  Who knows.  I'll keep an eye out still.  Wink
I'll take a look around here.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
We do the HVAC for all of the Toys R Us' around here.  Next time I go to them I will look for you.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Thanks guys!

I figure I need to balance out all the cigars and liquor collection I have.
Tongue
Djaric Wrote:Thanks guys!

Tongue

Don't you have an awesome pen collection?

Time for an update...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Djaric Wrote:Thanks guys!

Tongue

Don't you have an awesome pen collection?

Time for an update...

Nah, I quit the Pen 15 club a while ago.
Oddly enough I was at a Toys R Us and Walmart yesterday with a friend who is a gigantic Transformers fan looking for the new Destro (which is no where near as cool as my avatar) while he was looking for some of the movie release ones he didn't already have. I'll ask him if he's seen them around. Yeah, toys are cool.Tongue
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Hmm...I been looking for a good pen.Big Grin
All done here.  Cool
Pics when it gets here!

I bet the day before it arives  I will find it at Target or Walmart or something.
[doh]  Oh well.