Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THe Limo Driver is quiet but sneaky
O boy.... Here we go...
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(05-25-2011, 11:36 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: The LK is correct but The Mum has also hit the LK many many times.
And let's not forget who taught the LK how to grow the hotest of hotest hot peppers. Let's not forget Thr Great Mum taking care of the Mrs. LK with her favorite rum drinks and of course the twins. Who else walked the twins up and down the beach, putting them and taking them off the rides. And let's not forget the steak on the grill and so on and so on.........

Have your fun LK but The Mum is keeping an eye on you.

This is exactly why the LK has the upmost respect for the Mum. but sometimes the LK gets a little nutty!! Lol Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nutty seems to be catchy!
That is why the SHOWSTOPPER is BACK!!!!!!!! The SC Gods made the call.......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
That is why the SHOWSTOPPER is BACK!!!!!!!! The SC Gods made the call.......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Geez, there is a serious cold war going on here at SC....massive bomb attacks everywhere.

Very thankful to be Swiss (neutral) in all of this bloodletting.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
The sad part about it all.....been saying it for many years....

NO ONE IS SAFE! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The sad part about it all.....been saying it for many years....

NO ONE IS SAFE! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

If you want safety go to anothet board with real FOG's! We here at SC are FOG's in name only. Except for Skipper.
(05-26-2011, 07:28 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: NO ONE IS SAFE! Smile

That's for damn sure.