Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lighter and accessories P0RN
it seems to be in stock now
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
A couple of months ago I got really sick of grabbing a pocket lighter from my accessory box and finding it wouldn't work right when I was ready to use it. For some reason, when they would get questionable, I was still holding on to them.

Well, I gave up on repairing any of them and threw the bad in the trash and starting ordering a few new ones. Now I have ten that all work. A much better approach for me.

[Image: IMG_1804.jpg]
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
Wow, does the wrench lighter fix the others? Lol nice collection
No Justice, No Peace!
Nice set!
What kind of lighter is the eagle head? I've never seen one like that before.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
This got delivered last night. It is a beast, it must weigh close to 1/2 pound! I took a pic next to my Zippo for size reference.

Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Nice! There was a Cain lighter like that once I should have gotten one.
--Mike
You mean this one:

[Image: 2013-02-20_22-18-24_372_zpsd0c6849a.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice Ben!!! I got mine from box purchases.
[Image: d45cc4644d4ad3c6e1150d36b8e52dcb_zps5c3089a8.jpg]
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(02-20-2013, 10:20 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You mean this one:

[Image: 2013-02-20_22-18-24_372_zpsd0c6849a.jpg]

I have one of these also ...... Tank and Dooley bludgeoned me with it last year. A superb lighter .... really messes up shirt pockets though

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I thought zippo style lighters used the wrong type of fuel for cigars? Can you get them with different fuel options?
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White