Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken....
Well fellas, I sit here a shell of a man I once was. Im broken. Me and my girl are not doin well. We have grown apart in the last 6 months, and things are lookin like the end. We were together threw Jr high school, my first love, the love of my life. We went our seprete ways when we were 15. I dident see here till I was 23. I missed her that whole time. I tried to find here even. We got in contact again and got back together, we both felt the same way, we missed eachother. Its been a little over 2 years now, we have been living together just about the whole time. We have build a life together. Over the past 6 months or we have grown apart, Ive grown distant. I spent way to much time out with buddys, giving them, cigars and SC all my attention. I forgot to give the one person that means the most to me what she needs. Im crushed. Im broken. Im not a depresed type of guy, never have been, but FUCK am I depresed. I cant eat, or sleep right. I can get threw a day a work without crying. Im broken. Over the 4th, we went campin. We had an amazing time, we conected on so many levels. It sparked the flame again for me, I came back and looked at her in a different way. Like it was brand new love all over again. I got that fire back in my heart for this very special women. It just may be a little to late. She is very hurt about how we have grown apart, about how much attention I gave everything but her. I took her for granted guys. IM BROKEN! Ive been threw alot of tuff stuff in my life, alot of struggles, but this, by far, is the tuffest. One of my best friends died in 01, that took me years to get over. I dont know if Ill ever get over this. This women is my best friend, no one on this entire world know me like she does.  My heart is crushed...... Ill continue this a bit later, I just cant type anymore now. Thanks for being here fellasSadSadSad
I've been there man.   I'm hoping that you learned before it too late, like i wish i would have, that a good woman can't be taken for granted.    Bring her a rose tonight, give her a massage (which regularly results in good times), or even just bring her home a hallmark card with an "i'm sorry". 
Tell her, what you just told us. 
Roukill Wrote:Tell her, what you just told us. 

Big Ditto!!!!

Tell her.....& tell her NOW!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nic, things work out for the best. If you get back then great but don't let it be one sided. We all need our freedom including you and your girl.

I hope everything works out the way you want it to be but to be frank it's better to find out now then being married with kids.

Hang in there buddy and again I hope the best for you and your girl..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow man.  I know how you feel.  Me and my lady have been going thru the same thing lately.  Like Jimmie said, if it doesnt work out its better to find out now, before marriage and kids.

I hope you can make things work.  It will take work, but will be worth it.

Hang in there man.  Let me know if you need anything, or if you just want to have a smoke and talk.

I like smoking lightning
I agree with them Nick my friend.  If your feelings are true, and not just an immediate reaction to the thought of things changing, then you must tell her what you told us.  Lay it out there.  Then, she has to be able to tell you what she's feeling.  What she sees in her minds eye as to the reason for the drift.  It may turn out your right, and it's over, or you may in fact be looking into the eyes of the woman you'll spend the rest of your life with.  But one thing is for sure, if you don't tell her, and you two go your seperate ways, you will regret not telling her. 

But make sure your feelings are true to you first.  The last thing you want is to make a decision out of fear.  Be sure your upset because She is gone, not the situation.  My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.  If you need anything, let me know.

aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Damn man, sorry to hear this. I know you sounded real happy with her when you were telling me about your trip.  I tend to agree with the rest of the crew and think letting her know how you feel is the way to go.  I hope you two can work it out bud!
Damn. Love hurts. [pirate2]
crowb8 Wrote:Damn. Love hurts. [pirate2]
x2Sad
"For the man who takes success with ease"