Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBQ grill
(05-06-2011, 02:52 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: well, I managed 3 new burners for $80 and got home-made replacement heat diffusers that someone made double the thickness for $90. Sunday I cook on it! I'm actually quite excited.

Cool....what are we having?!?!?!?!?Big Grin
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Skipper if its a Weber, lowes or Home depot sell all the parts if not try ordering online
THe New Phoenix Grill is a lifetime grill except for a couple parts.....$1000 for it and I am getting mine in a month or so....can't wait.....hope yours comes along great, but I will not buy another from the home improvment stores.....quality is just not there anymore.
it's a nexgrill. Very very cool grill. Huge, 3 standard burners, 1 enormous infrared burner for the rotisserie which is big enough for 2 chickens and a stovetop off to the side.
After all these years in the salt air no more than 10 feet from the salt water channel, only the insides corroded.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Lowes brand of SS grills has a lifetime warranty. My last 2 were webers and lasted 12 years each with easy parts to come by and my smoker is 24 years old. Make them pay John

Your grill should have an OK warranty.

Component Warranty Period:
Burners: 3Years
Stainless Steel Flame Tamer: 3 Years
Stainless Steel Cooking Grids: 1 Year
Valves: 1Year
Frame, Housing, Cart, Control Panel, Ignition, and Related Parts: 1Year
All Stainless Steel Parts: 3 Years

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I am happy with the Gig Green Egg, I have a bakers and Chef's from Sams that we keep by the pool. Its ok for a propane burner
well, I cooked up some steaks on Sunday with my newly refurbished grill. What a pleasure! It rocked!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Good to hear..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice John!
This is my boomstick!