Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THe LK girls are Pedaling for St Jude's Children
LOL Jimmie....it's Thursday, 4/14 at their school. That is the deadline for donations.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Just wanted to send a quick thanks to Todd, Tony, Tank and Jam for their generous donations. Thanks for helping out. There are a few days left! My girls are kicking a$$! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Thank you SKIPPER JOHN!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Almost forgot about this.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-14-2011, 08:23 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Almost forgot about this.

Me too!

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(04-10-2011, 10:34 AM)tafdom Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 08:09 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: That is crazy I have been talking to the wife I wanted to make a post on SC and collect funds to do a nice donation in honor of the family/friends from SC we have lost t oSt Jude's. But I was afraid to ask for donations lol. Glad to see this.

Who have we lost to St. Jude?

Mario, what is your tie to St. Jude's?

Bump

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

OOOOOOH, thank everybody but me! I guess Dr. T&A could have thrown you off. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.