Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Tat sharing
No, sorry...not smokes....Here's two of mine.....

Left leg

Right Leg
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Nice
--Mike
damn! extremely cool!
nice sjs, love the rc truck as well. You want to buy some stuff, i have quite a bit. Matrix, t4 savage 25. You may also want to change photobucket settings
No Justice, No Peace!
(04-07-2011, 11:43 AM)nayslayer Wrote: nice sjs, love the rc truck as well. You want to buy some stuff, i have quite a bit. Matrix, t4 savage 25. You may also want to change photobucket settings

Thanks, I just started using it. At least there's nothing embarssing in there!!!! Will the posted links still be available if the album is private ????

The RC body is one I painted myself, It's a Traxxas Slash !!! Lot of fun. I actually have to change the shocks & shock oil tonight !!!!
Steven Wright
(04-07-2011, 01:04 PM)SJS Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 11:43 AM)nayslayer Wrote: nice sjs, love the rc truck as well. You want to buy some stuff, i have quite a bit. Matrix, t4 savage 25. You may also want to change photobucket settings

Thanks, I just started using it. At least there's nothing embarssing in there!!!! Will the posted links still be available if the album is private ????

The RC body is one I painted myself, It's a Traxxas Slash !!! Lot of fun. I actually have to change the shocks & shock oil tonight !!!!

yeah, direct links will still show. I got into racing them before wife/house/child now they sit in closet. Any free time i have now, i want to do nothing. lol
No Justice, No Peace!
(04-07-2011, 01:14 PM)nayslayer Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 01:04 PM)SJS Wrote:

yeah, direct links will still show. I got into racing them before wife/house/child now they sit in closet. Any free time i have now, i want to do nothing. lol

Correction......Any free time i have now, i want to smoke !!!!!

I am KID LESS !!!!! Tongue There are a few of us running RCs around the parking lot at work Friday's at lunch. Since all of IT here has been outsourced, no one wants to be inside !!!! It's a great distraction !!!!
Steven Wright
Those are very cool Steve, thanks for posting them!
This is my boomstick!
Nice, I like the depth in the skulls eyes