Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time cigar smoker, looking to learn something new

Greetings to all,

My name is Ramon and I have been smoking cigars since I was 19. So, almost twenty years later I still enjoy them and I decided to finally get out into the world and find others who enjoy great cigars like myself. I am completely self taught about cigars since there was no one around at the time to teach me when I first started.

I have smoked just about every type of cigar made, just not every cigar made, I am working on it. I am by no means a cigar snob but I do follow some simple rules. I only use wooden matches or butane to light and I am highly considerate of my surroundings and others. I enjoy teaching others about cigars now and I do not get bent out of shape if someone bites the end off or says I want a strong cigar instead of saying heavy or full bodied. If they are smoking a cigar then they are ok in my book.

I like to have fun with my knowledge and teach others to relax or become relaxed with a good cigar. After all, is'nt that what smoking a cigar is all about?

Welcome to StogieChat. You have found the very best cigar site right here...very much a family.

Doug from Central California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Welcome from NY
if you have smoked just about every type of cigar made then i assume you know what you like and dont like.
Nothing to see here, move along...vamoose!

But, since you're already here, stick around and hang out with us

Welcome from San Antonio TX
Welcome Ramon!

--Steve from NE PA Smile
This is my boomstick!
Hiya and welcome from south central PA!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Welcome
Welcome to SC
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Welcome
--Mike
"I like to have fun with my knowledge and teach others to relax or become relaxed with a good cigar. After all, is'nt that what smoking a cigar is all about?"

How true, welcome from New Jersey..

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore