Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRA Membership kiosk
Just getting this setup in the store this evening. It's here to sign up new members. You may start seeing these elsewhere in the country in the next year or so....

[Image: 481219ab.png]

[Image: 05ea572f.png]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Pretty cool!
--Mike
That should help memberships. Good idea.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-04-2011, 07:46 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: That should help memberships. Good idea.

That's the goal Jimmie. I've always had a netbook on top of a table that is logged onto the CRA website for people to join right here in the store. Now this kiosk will be there permanently in its place and it has a much more demanding presence. I certainly hope it will encourage more membership signups and renewals. We shall see. It will first be put to the test during an event this Thursday. I have been working with Brian Berman on this idea and Glynn Loope seems to be behind it as well. I am really happy to finally have the kiosk here and I think it looks fantastic. You've got to see it in person to believe how well the CRA graphics came out on the metal kiosk. Now we just have to see how successful it is and then take it to the CRA booth at the trade show to get some more retailers to put them in their stores! I'll keep you updated on the level of success we see and the progress of this project.
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Excellent idea, looks great!!
This is my boomstick!
cool.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(04-05-2011, 06:39 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Excellent idea, looks great!!

+1
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Awesome tool for signing up new members! BTW...do you think that I may be able to get one for the Herf Shack?
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Very cool Robbie!! Love it!
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I think thats a great idea!