Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama 2012
One of his major points was to close Guantanamo and try the detainees in civilian courts. Well, Sheikh Mohamid is going back to Guantanamo for a military tribunal.
Yep, he's a man of his word or he too stupid to realize what the can of worms are until it's too late.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
The man was and still is under qualified to be our president. He was put in cause people thought it would be cool to have a black president. This is where the republican party is stupid they should of ran a viable black candidate and history may be different right now.
Well, I think you have to recognize all those people who voted for him thought they were going to get free cars and houses and the wealthy were going to pay for it. Plain and simple.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(04-05-2011, 10:52 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Well, I think you have to recognize all those people who voted for him thought they were going to get free cars and houses and the wealthy were going to pay for it. Plain and simple.

Still might happen..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Herman Cain!