Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowb8 retaliation
I helped send a nice package to Crowb8 a few weeks ago but he couldn't let it go unpunished!

[Image: IMG_0485.jpg]

Thanks for the most generous bomb!
BaileyCAO Wrote:I helped send a nice package to Crowb8 a few weeks ago but he couldn't let it go unpunished!

Thanks for the most generous bomb!
Big Grin [pirate2]
Wow very very nice [thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Ahhh, the Fonseca Cubano Limitado.  Such nice memories.  That was the first box of REAL cigars i ever bought, and I think it's time to revisit them.  Awesome stuff there Crowb8, nice to see someone pushing those Tennessee bullies around abit. [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I wonder what kind of message Dan is ending the Ring of Fire members??

Another top notch hit..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I wonder what kind of message Dan is ending the Ring of Fire members??

Another top notch hit..
That I'm virile, vigorous and potent and still able to get up and wage a friendly battle. Geez, at my age, I guess I need to remind myself too. [lol][lol][pirate2] 
He got me too.  Crowb8 whacked me pretty hard..........My camera got some sand in it while on vacation, so no pics yet though.

Thanks Dan
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:He got me too.  Crowb8 whacked me pretty hard..........My camera got some sand in it while on vacation, so no pics yet though.

Thanks Dan
Big Grin [pirate2]
WOW!  We have a mad bomber on our hands here!