Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombed by a U.S. Marine...
Wow Curtis!!!!!
That is a top notch and classy move, way to go!

Enjoy them Dustin Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
Nice hit!!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Beautiful!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hey fellas it the least I could do since all of you excepting me into this exceptional brotherhood. Besides, I just love throwing bombs, its my job!
-Curtis
KAAOOOS
(03-31-2011, 12:34 PM)Kaos32 Wrote: Hey fellas it the least I could do since all of you excepting me into this exceptional brotherhood. Besides, I just love throwing bombs, its my job!

I am sorry I confused you with the Air Force. They drop bombs and push buttons. Non of them are man enough to actually throw one!

Kaos creating chaos...love it! Great Job!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
seriously good stuff!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Very nice
Nice job going all Semper Fi on Teck dude!

Bravo!
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
(03-31-2011, 01:12 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(03-31-2011, 12:34 PM)Kaos32 Wrote: Hey fellas it the least I could do since all of you excepting me into this exceptional brotherhood. Besides, I just love throwing bombs, its my job!

I am sorry I confused you with the Air Force. They drop bombs and push buttons. Non of them are man enough to actually throw one!

I take exception to that Tank. Think I've thrown some pretty hefty bombs over the last year. Maybe I need to send an ICBM to ND to show you how it gets done. LOL!!Cool
The Dude