Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a new truck!
Tim that sucks brother!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Tim that does suck and tell the dealer to go to the idiot thread and join Mike.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That does suck. My truck is 11 years old so I'm not to worried about it. Saying that it will blow up on the way home tonight.
(03-14-2011, 02:54 PM)Lurch Wrote: That does suck. My truck is 11 years old so I'm not to worried about it. Saying that it will blow up on the way home tonight.

Hopefully not Doug!!!!

I was supposed to get a call from the dealer or Toyota today....No call.

Good news is I am working the $hit out of this loner thay gave me...lol and it is getting twice the MPG...hahahaha
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Tim, that stinks. I hope you are not on the hook for any of the expenses. That dealer should be punished. Toyota is pretty serious about stuff like that and should they find them guilty this will affect the price they pay for their cars!
I had a jeep once and around it's 3rd month of life the break caliper snapped the mounting bolts. This was covered. But they didn't cover the damage the caliper did while spinning around on the rotor. I paid them then launched a campaign against the dealer. Well, mine wasn't the only complaint... They sell Toyota's now. Jeep dropped them.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer