Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost another friend to cancer
Sorry for your loss. Listening on the pad $ smoking w/ you now.
Sad news indeed T. Hang tough..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sorry for your loss T!!! GOOD friends are hard to come by these days and when one is taken from us so suddenly it hurts that much more. Will say a prayer for him tonight!!! I pray that the Good Lord Blesses him and protects him as well as his family and friends. And remember...we are only here but for a small amount of time until we are all reunited again for all of eternity. We are all here for you my friend!!!

ANGEL
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Sorry to hear this brother.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Terry, I am sorry to hear about your friend.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Every Memphian is mourning. Sad indeed.
Sad news, sorry to hear it.

My sincere condolences.
This is my boomstick!
Thanks guys. We sent him off in style today. The turnout was over 2000 people. This town will never be the same without him.

[Image: 322793680-14150414.jpg]

[Image: bd6.bmp]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Over 2000 people? That says a lot. Sorry for your loss T. Thoughts and prayers sent.