Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Sky Skiing
WOW awesome pictures Tank. I must be honest having a huge ram like that come up to me I'd freak out.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Well I was sniffin for sure! And I found them. But yes any wild game animal I have hunted becomes hard to find and stalk when its hunting season. These Rams are usually way up high towards the summits but they KNEW they were safe. The deep snow has moved them on down some relatively speaking. I was at 8,700 feet according to my GPS.
Beautiful!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Absolutely beautiful, Tank! Amazing runs shots and stellar game pics. I'm going to Kirkwood tomorrow to chase some pow! It's been snowing like a mofo in the Sierras...something like 12-15 feet in the last week alone.

Morton collection...long powder runs...beautiful scenery...you are living large, Brother! Thank you for sharing!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Awesome pics and awesome post bro. I have to defend colorado though. Have you ever hit up telluride, crested butte, or breckenridge? I'm not even a skier, far from it actually. I went once and broke my arm. Never again! But those are some of my favorite places. Beautiful place you went to though man. Simply breathtaking.
Yeah Scott I love Colorado skiing! I have been done Breck, Vail, A-Basin, and Aspen. There is just something about Montana as a whole and a whole lot less people!
Vail and Aspen aren't too far from me. Gotta check out telluride sometime. Even if it's not ski season, it's a beautiful place. And I agree about their being something special about Montana. I've been thinking it's time for a change of scenery, and it's on my short list.