Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awesome end to 2 long weeks
Well done fellas!

Thats great guys!
--Mike
Sounds like a fun way to end a VERY rough stretch Todd.
This is my boomstick!
Holly crap, a lot of fine cigars were consumed. I haven't lit one up since I left. What a true honor to know such people. The hospitality of Buckit, Tank, and Steve was unmatched. The fineness of the sticks smoked Saturday was not lost on me! Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this gathering. Till next time!
g u s
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
What to go guys! Glad you finally get a chance to wind down Todd. I know your head is FUBAR and it's going to take some time for that to mend. I'm guessing work will engulf you for a while. Hang tough man.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(02-28-2011, 09:05 AM)Gus Wrote: Holly crap, a lot of fine cigars were consumed. I haven't lit one up since I left. What a true honor to know such people. The hospitality of Buckit, Tank, and Steve was unmatched. The fineness of the sticks smoked Saturday was not lost on me! Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this gathering. Till next time!
g u s

8.5 hours of driving on Sunday and Dan and I did not light up one cigar! We had too many Friday and Saturday!

(02-27-2011, 02:16 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Fella,
What an awesome end to two long weeks. Had Deb's final service. And afterwards ate some fine Mexican food. Sent the kids back to Omaha with a car full of stuff. Steve, Gus and I met up at Steve's, then in comes Dooley. Low and behold in walks my find and new friend from Fargo . Tank and Dancero, and we set out on a mission to do some serious smoking of fine saegars. Nothing better to do after putting Deb to rest ,and now let her be one of our angels. Than to sit down with good friends, and fine cigars. Thanks for the good time fella's. Them boys are some true brothers

Mum, these guys and their Dancero talk! I did what I could to defend you, but I was outnumbered. SmileSmile
Sitting down to herf with good friends to celebrate the good times and support each other through the tough times is what Stogie Chat has become for me. Thanks for the hospitality and sticks fellas.