Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump for President????
love it! "Obama....YOUR FIRED!" It should be run like a business, afterall its the root of the nations money! We run our businesses as such and report to the government, so they should run it and report in the same fashion. Seems "we the people" are nothing but a MAC machine for a crazy spending spree.

OH, and PS.... Trump smokes cigars!
(02-19-2011, 05:22 AM)Teck1337 Wrote: I still maintain that Trump is, overall, a f**king idiot...

so... he's perfectly qualified?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(02-19-2011, 04:46 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Good debate guys! However nobody answers why they don't like Donald Trump. Do you know him? Have you studied him? His book "Art of the Deal" is an amazing read for anyone in business. Look at Trumps failures of the past and where they led to the success he has today?

First off... I see him as a gambler.. Sure, he's had some wins... But, he's had some massive looses.. His "success" he has today is from watching out for number one. As someone who answers to share holders, he has a responsibility to other people before himself.

My next issue with him was in the 2000's when he was supporting the Assault Weapon Ban. Yes... That's right... I even remember watching one interview during that time in which he railed against anyone who felt they needed magazines for purposes other than killing.

I wish I could go on (and maybe I will later) but i have a ton of stuff to go do... So, I'll leave you with this. I think Donald Trump is a smart guy. I think he can talk a good game and gets people to listen to him very easily. I think he cares about himself more than this country and could never change his priorities.

In my opinion, the ONLY differences between him and President Obama are: a) skin color, b) Trump's been at the game longer.

Ultimately, We need someone different. With Trump you would find it would be more of the same (though things like taxes would probably be different). But more of the same as in the kind of person who, In my opinion, does not truly care.
Tank, I told you why I don't like him. The Guy's a crook and only looks after himself. Yea he created jobs and then cost people their jobs. He lost millions of dollars for people in bonds while he walked away cleaned. I met him and sat across the table from him in a meeting. The guy is a AHole and Teck has his number.

You can certainly pick a better business person to run the country.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-22-2011, 02:07 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Tank, I told you why I don't like him. The Guy's a crook and only looks after himself. Yea he created jobs and then cost people their jobs. He lost millions of dollars for people in bonds while he walked away cleaned. I met him and sat across the table from him in a meeting. The guy is a AHole and Teck has his number.

1) Did you punch him Wink

2) I totally agree that there are better business people who could do a much better job. (Which I happen to believe it would be smart to find/elect such a person).
(02-22-2011, 02:07 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Tank, I told you why I don't like him. The Guy's a crook and only looks after himself. Yea he created jobs and then cost people their jobs. He lost millions of dollars for people in bonds while he walked away cleaned. I met him and sat across the table from him in a meeting. The guy is a AHole and Teck has his number.

He gets my vote because he would secure borders and tax China on imports. I am glad he is an a-hole cause somebody needs to not let China or Russia off the hook!

I just want someone who will stop borrowing, cut spending, secure the boarder, stop taking away our fuc$%^$ civil liberties, Make me secretary of the Tobacco!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Cant we all get along LOL

I was a little young and don't remember a thing but I was always told that Regan was our best President. Any FOG's Smile wanna give me there input please. I know it's off the Trump topic but I am really curious about opinions on Regan.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!

So, he's perfectly qualified?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer