Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Maytag's - Baby Tme
Just checked in with Bill and Nicole baby has not yet arrived but he said for sure sometime today.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I just texted Bill...he said nothing yet, but he said he will post soon.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
This would have made a great contest for time of birth.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(02-17-2011, 07:55 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 07:38 PM)carl609 Wrote: See if you can get your hands on one of those white coats and a stethascope. You could have lots of fun with that.

It will be worth the wait bro.

Believe me, I have evaluated everything that is not bolted down... I thought and IV cart would be fun too....

Looks like at this point, I can get surgical gloves....lots of surgical gloves... and ultrasound gel.
Hehe... Nice!

Congratulations by the way!

(02-18-2011, 02:37 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Just show your finest Cuban cigar and your boy will be right out!

If you need anything just let me know. I am here for you, Brother.

Good luck and congrats!
Yup! Actually, when we Herfed Bill was telling me he planned on getting something special Wink

Sorry about the lack of a contest... just a little preoccupied here... LOL!

So the latest...

Water broke at 0300 last night, currently dialated to 5. Contractions are getting pretty rough for her - just starting to get some medicine for the pain.

We had the quote of the day earlier... She was in a contraction and I asked if she wanted any ice chips... her reply...

"I don't want a f*cking ice chip!"

Her folks and I were DYING... I think I am going to have to make her a t-shirt.... LOL

Things are progressing, so that is good...

Quote of the year! Hang in there.
Great to hear!
Cannot wait to see pics of the Cacahuate (peanut for theose who dont know the term)!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(02-18-2011, 03:37 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Sorry about the lack of a contest... just a little preoccupied here... LOL!

So the latest...

Water broke at 0300 last night, currently dialated to 5. Contractions are getting pretty rough for her - just starting to get some medicine for the pain.

We had the quote of the day earlier... She was in a contraction and I asked if she wanted any ice chips... her reply...

"I don't want a f*cking ice chip!"

Her folks and I were DYING... I think I am going to have to make her a t-shirt.... LOL

Things are progressing, so that is good...

I dont know your wife ......... but I think I love her.

That was sooooooo funny .... T shirt defo.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Thanks for the update Bill!
--Mike