Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
counterfits
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has announced the record-breaking result of its nationwide "Operation Interception," which targeted stores, flea markets and street vendors selling counterfeit game-related sportswear. ICE agents seized 36,273 items of phony Super Bowl-related memorabilia and other counterfeit items for a total take of about $3.56 million. Agents also seized 10 websites that illegally streamed live sporting telecasts over the Internet, including NFL games.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
that's allot of face crap.
--Mike
yup, a lot of sausage... umm... counterfeit.

( Wink j/k pip)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
All tax free too huh?
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Tip of the iceberg ...... but it makes good news and helps folks sleep at night ...... Naples in Italy ..... the whole place is a knock off ..... Read Gomorrah and you wont believe the scale of the trade in fake goods, the upsetting thing is that nobody can 100% guarantee that what you bought from an approved retailer is actually the real deal from the real factory these days .... and the reason is that EVERYTHING from or to other countries goes through Naples at one point in time or another.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why