Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats The Fullest Cigar You've Ever Smoked
(04-01-2011, 09:36 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: My first "big boy" cigar was a Taboo gifted to me by MTM. I turned green from it, couldn't even stand. However, I had no tolerance at the time and little food. I smoked one later with no problem, but that first was like a runt fighting Ali in his prime: kicked my @$$.

mmm have not had a taboo in a while. I will have to find the twists I have somewhere
--Mike
The El Cobre is full of flavor and strength, but It's never made me woozy. A Tatuaje Tainos from 06 put me on my ass, then I took a nap. Never really been smacked by a cigar like that since. Even ones out of the same box, which are way gone.
The 80th aniversario I smoked at Angel's in December nailed me hard.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Think its a tie between a Davidoff Millenium something or other and San Cristobols. those always seem to kick my a$$. :p
(04-01-2011, 09:38 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 09:36 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: My first "big boy" cigar was a Taboo gifted to me by MTM. I turned green from it, couldn't even stand. However, I had no tolerance at the time and little food. I smoked one later with no problem, but that first was like a runt fighting Ali in his prime: kicked my @$$.

mmm have not had a taboo in a while. I will have to find the twists I have somewhere

A very nice cigar...especially when I gained some tolerance. Smile
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"