Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am finished!
[user=1215]bipolar[/user] wrote:
Quote:Poor Bastard.  What did you do your thesis on?

My research was about the effects that retention, family structure, and socioeconomic status have on school dropout rates/graduation....   

Also in that volume, I had to demonstrate competency in each of the subject areas covered by my coursework over the past two years...

Just turned the bastard in this evening, so I am relieved...

bipolar Wrote:
lucas Wrote:Congrats bro!  I guess that is what I have to look forward to in a year...assuming I get into grad school!

Good luck mang...prepare to question your existence...

I have 2 more semesters of practicum then I'm out like the gout...

Congrats on finishing broheim!!!
What are you doing your work in?

Vitamin G Wrote:Congrats!   They tried to talk me into a Ph.D when i finished the master's, and i'm sure you just about gave them the same one finger salute in your mind i did, after writing that monster!

Yeah, the program advisor started talking to me about that a few months ago, but that is just not in the cards...  not enough of a payoff for me in my fields, but something I can always go back and do if I decide to be totally insane...

They have also talked to me about coming back and teaching a class or two later on, and that would be pretty cool...   we'll see...

Congrats man, my hat's off to you!  [thumbsup]
How many trees lost their life for that thing?
lol  how many pages is that?  I can't imagine ever having to write something that long.  And they actually read ALL of it?