Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 NYC mini HERF
So...I'm really sorry for taking soooo long to post these pics, but I've had issues since I got back from NYC. Anyhow, here are the pics.

I want to extend my gratitude to Jimmie, Mario and Skipper for taking time out of their busy lives to come down to the City and herf with me. My wife and I had a wonderful time and we have many memories that even pictures could not capture!!!

Jimmie, Angel & Mario

Angel cut down to CJ size by Jimmie & Mario

Jimmie & Mario

Angel getting B!tc# slapped by the MUM.

Angel paying the vig to The Great LK!

"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
The vig paid to The Mum & LK

The Great Kuma serving up a feast!!!

Mario polishing off his share of the feast!

"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

Mario showing off the damage he inflicted!

Angel & Kuma

Mario, Kuma & Angel

Jimmie, Mario, Kuma & Angel

Rachel (Mrs. iSmoke), Kuma and Angel (Mr. iSmoke)
yeah, yeah, yeah, she is iSmokin' HOT!!!

Raul Julia

Wow, awesome times my friends! SC rocks again.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Jimmie, Mario & Angel

The Mum making an attempt at stealing Mrs. iSmoke

Caught them after chasing them down for 2 NYC blocks!!!

Mario, Angel, Skipper and Jimmie at Barclay Rex in NYC.

Angel enjoying his friends... Jimmie, Mario & Skipper!!!

Raul Julia

Looks like a good time!
--Mike
Mario, Skipper & Jimmie...IMHO, some of the GREATEST BOTL you will ever have the pleasure of meeting!!!

Jimmie texting with one of the many BOTL that sent well wishes!!!

A smile that brought joy to my heart!!!

Mario holding court at Barclay Rex!!!

iSmoke taking in all the fun!!!

I want to Thank Jimmie, Mario and Skipper for joining Rachel and I for lunch and a smoke. I only wish it had not ended. I also want to thank those brothers who called and spoke to us or text-ed while we were herfin'...I wish you guys could have been there!!! I can only pray that we will all be gathered together again soon, for it is never Good Bye...but, Till we meet again!!!

As one of our BOTL's signature states, "make the time, you won't regret it."

ANGEL
Raul Julia

Sorry i couldnt make it there bro this winter is Knocking the a$$ out me and it hasn't started yet
very cool guys
(01-24-2011, 05:36 PM)jitzy Wrote: very cool guys

+1,000

The extra 999 was for seeing Skip smile.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why