Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a Ophiuchus?
http://marketcrawl.com/new-astrological-...chus/10728

The New Astrological Signs have made up a huge buzz and matter of debate.The current theory is that the Earth has changed it’s position leaving a new up and down on the previous zodiac signs.This is also said to bring out a new zodiac sign “Ophiuchus”.This
13th Zodiac Sign Ophiuchus is illustrated by a man holding a large snake (say,Anaconda).

The “New Astrological Signs 2011″ has created identity crisis.People are searching what are they now?You feel like a Gemini but now you’re really a Taurus. Or you enjoyed life as a Scorpio and now you have to readjust to the fact that you’re actually a Libra.

Actually, this isn’t news. Space.com’s columnist Joe Rao tells “Astrology tells us that the sun is in one position, whereas astronomy tells us it’s in another position” and the shift is caused by a wobble in the Earth’s axis cause by the “gravitational attraction of the moon to the Earth’s equator.”

This all dates back to 280 BC when the earliest known astronomer, Aristarchus of Samos, recognized this movement.Given Below is the chart reflecting where the stars currently are aligned:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

13th Zodiac Sign Ophiuchus Traits

An Interpreter of dreams, who attracts good luck and fruitful blessings. Holds lofty ideals and is a seeker of peace and harmony. Inventive in nature, with expanding qualities. will often seek higher education and wisdom and can end up as an overseer, or supervisor of work. Can rise to fame – either grand, or completely misunderstood. Tends to enjoy longevity and has aspirations of healing the ills of man.

Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
So im a capricorn now.... ghey....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
hmm now I'm a gemini
--Mike
I'm a lesbian
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
A man holding a snake? That has LK written all over it!
No more Gemini for the Mum.Undecided
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore