Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FROSTY THE JAM-MAN!!!
Here is ANOTHER one for the record books fellas.....we have seen Fivers go to boxes..boxes go to multiple boxes...then to humidors....then food and live lobsters....now laptops....this place is insane.

But this one is a first!!

So the Jelly Man comes over to the LK Compound not too long ago. He came to drop off a few envelopes, my morning coffee and a few danishes. We are sitting in the front and discussing some SC Business. Before Jam left, I gave him his weekly cut and he looked around the LK property and said, "hey LK, you know winter is coming". I said yeah I know. He then said, who handles all the snow removal?? You have your walkway, your driveway, Mrs. LK's custom spot, etc.... I said Jelly, sometimes the LK likes to come out here with a cigar and do it myself, or I pay the neighborhood kids as I watch inside with a hot cocoa! I make sure they dont get too close to the Caddy. Smile

Jam says....so you use a blower right??? I said ya know Jam, the LK shovels! Jam said, with all due respect LK, you are crazy. I said...that may be so........and the Jamster left to run the daily numbers.

The very next day....like all Sunday Mornings, I see Jam's truck pull up. Excited about the morning pastries, I come to the door. But there were no Sunday Pastries this time......

The JAM-MASTER drops off a gas powered SNOW BLOWER!!!!!!! HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!! Are you nuts Jam???!!!! He said LK, I cant see you shoveling any longer. It's too much. Now you can enjoy your cigar more while you are out here in the snow!!!!! DAMNNNNNNN!!!!I proceeded to him Jam a hug and the traditional Italian kiss on the cheek. LOL

Unreal Jam.....I cant thank you enough!! We have been getting SLAMMED lately....another 14 inches two days ago and this badboy rocked it out as I puffed away!!!!!!!! What a hit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this thing!

Here are some pics!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
You cant argue with extra time to smoke a cigar! Trying to think of a word to fit this situation but not sure just one would fit. Mr Maduro you have been slapped up side the head lol!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Holy crap!
--Mike
HOLY!!!!!!

Wow....speechless.... That is unbelievable!
This is my boomstick!
Hi hit on the LK Smile

This place is nuts you forgot the Blueray player I sent Steve-O last year anything can happen on SC.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
WOW another one making his mark on the Bombing Board. Well LK you just might have to move over and make room at the top or better yet step aside and let Jam stand alone. he is a true Stand Up BOTL.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
The ultimate respect by the Jelly Master. Pastries, envelopes, dusting off the caddy.
What's next?
Beautiful Mr. Jelly
LK in his bathrobe and slippers, smoking a stogie and watching Mrs. LK use the snowblower, PRICELESS!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-13-2011, 11:35 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: The ultimate respect by the Jelly Master. Pastries, envelopes, dusting off the caddy.
What's next?
Beautiful Mr. Jelly
LK in his bathrobe and slippers, smoking a stogie and watching Mrs. LK use the snowblower, PRICELESS!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MUM!!! It is the ultimate tribute to the Great LK! Jelly is the LK's right hand man. The LK's mark on this board is cemented in the history books and I am happy to have a protege such as the young Jelly to one day....in the farrrr future, head the family! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
StogieChat Rocks
WTF ..... I have no words for that hit Jam ..... in fact, hit is the wrong word .... looking after a brother and mentor.

I salute you.