Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-11-11
January 11, 2011.

Enjoy your day, my botl, because we can't get it back. I miss my herfing buddies.......

I have seen Bailey twice in three months (my fault of course as I have had a terrible run on my health and back surgery right before Christmas and he lives a good ways away from me, with a new house, etc....). Havent seen T since July over something stupid. Dennis doesnt smoke anymore and it's hard for him to leave his two young children after working all day. Brently moved to North Carolina.

Two or three days a week for a year I hosted my cigar guys and now have none left here in Memphis........

None of my friends would give two dead flys for a good cigar. They just don't care about this passion of ours...... I tried to convince myself that I take cigars too seriously..... it's not working....

I miss my herf buddies..........
Good to have you back buddy. Just keep moving forward.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Like Mum says just keep moving forward and things will get back to they way they were.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
hang in there my man. i know what you mean, i miss my herf buddy as well. hardly ever see my old man anymore it seems, but when i do, it's awesome. just gotta keep moving forward like the mum says.
I know how you feel Dave .... I have no smoking buddies here in Elgin either .... well, one guy would smoke a cigar and drink a dram or 10, but he is a mooch ...... so that aint happening.

Roll on the good weather so I can sit out back and puff without freezin my bones.

I missed my herf in NY last year, but I'm not missing it in 2011.

Even 1 weekend a year is a boost to my health.

Phones ...... they are great things ....... by the way.

I can't comment....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles