Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My family it happens in threes
Sorry to hear this Chris, sorry to hear it at any time, but especially today on your birthday.

Hang in there buddy.
Chris hang in there Buddy, you are in my thoughts and prayers
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
That three thing hits us all Chris for some reason. I'm sure it's not your first and wont be the last. I sure hate what you and your mom are going thru. It's tough to see the one that always patched us up and made our tears go away hurt. I stopped believing in karma 35 years ago. Now it's time for the three times good. Keep us posted as we are all here for you.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Chris, prayers and thoughts sent out for you and your loved ones! May the Good Lord Bless them all.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Chris hang in there brother ..............
Support your mom however you can right now. A simple phone call if your long distance can make a difference. Life has some major twists to it, as Jam said, hang in there man.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Hang in there Chris.

Thoughts and Prayers sent.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Chris, I am sorry to hear about this sad and rough time you and your family are going through. You are not alone...hang in there. My thoughts and prayers are you with you and your mom and family.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Sorry chris.
Sorry to hear, Chris. Thoughts and prayers sent.