Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need to find a B&M
(01-05-2011, 02:52 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 05:58 PM)Mr.Fixit Wrote: I recently moved to Wichita Falls Texas and as far as I know there is not a decent cigar shop here. There are a couple of places with cabinet humidors, but no smoke shops with lounges or anything. If anybody else is in this area and knows of anything within 30-45 minutes I would really appreciate it.

You are blessed with warmer weather than most. You may have to enjoy the sun on your face while you enjoy your cigar.
I love smoking outside when the weather is nice, but I miss the camraderie of cigar smokers and being able to BS with other smokers.

@Paddry69
I went to the shop today and its a pretty nice place with a small lounge and a plasma TV. I bought a Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne and picked out a new lighter for my birthday next Tuesday. Life is good. Cool
The shop is called G&R Premium Cigars
address is 903 9th street (intersection of 9th and Lamar)
hey they have a website too http://grpremiumcigars.com
Didn't know about that place. Will definately check it out next time I'm in WF. Thanks for the info!
No problem. The owner Gerald said they opened up about 8 weeks ago and business has been pretty good. He said he couldnt believe how many doctors from the nearby hospital came in during the day to relax and smoke a cigar
(01-05-2011, 03:34 PM)Mr.Fixit Wrote: hey they have a website too http://grpremiumcigars.com

Link goes to a search site. Sad

...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Yeah I just noticed that but thats what the business card says. Maybe they didnt pay their domain
Next time you swing by there...maybe ask 'em. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(01-05-2011, 09:46 PM)Paddry69 Wrote: Didn't know about that place. Will definately check it out next time I'm in WF. Thanks for the info!

(01-05-2011, 11:39 PM)Mr.Fixit Wrote: No problem. The owner Gerald said they opened up about 8 weeks ago and business has been pretty good. He said he couldnt believe how many doctors from the nearby hospital came in during the day to relax and smoke a cigar

Hey fellas, go to this site... www.Cigarfriendly.us It's hosted by a friend of mine from Twitter. It's a site that lists cigar friendly (get it ? LOL) establishments and B&Ms across the world. His biggest focus is on the US, but he does do international. You can create an ID and log-on to add places that you find that aren't yet on there. This site really helps people find places to enjoy a stogie.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!