Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nerds
LOL There was some talk about Vipre and was doing my homework as usual and found this. The nerds are gonna rule the world. This one shows a 10 email program to trick the trial offer thing for ever. How FN cool is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIDy7thrSpU

This is another program that says it works for any free trial.
http://www.nsanedown.com/?request=6573996

Trial-Reset is an registry cleaning tool. The main function of Trial-Reset is remove the keys generated by commercial and freeware protector.
Trial-Reset doesn't crack the program but only extends the Trial period.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thank you for info. I will do some homework as well. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I don't really like homework Big Grin Thanks for the info!
--Mike
There are a few here that don't and post when they have to take a pee! LOL Knowledge is POWER.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[Image: nerdsvariety.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
How are you feeling Carl OK I hope? I know it's tough on your feet and back to have to get acclimated again. It use to take 2 weeks for my feet to smooth out and poof, one day they were better. Anything I can do for you my friend?

(12-23-2010, 10:56 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I don't really like homework Big Grin Thanks for the info!

I can't remember liking home work too much either....Smile
I made straight A's on my tests but never did my homework which made my overall grade a B. Drove my parents crazy. Man I hate homework. Biggest waste of time ever.
Almirante Pirata
I do my homework on things that grab my interest or things that could potentially cost me more than they should

Other than that it becomes boring to me

So I post when I go for a pee

Lol
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
VIPRE???? I'm having a miserable time with Vipre for the past 2 or so weeks. Have an open case with them for almost as long. Bad Expiro.x outbreak, and of course no staff......
No Justice, No Peace!